Monday, May 4, 2015

Episode 7 ~ When Dad calls...



Welcomes:
MalakhiRanger ~ Marlene from Alberta, Canada
RJsMom ~ Christy from Oaklahoma

Wips:
Sock Madness Round 4 ~ FAIL ~ Gonna rip these out.

Spinning:
Sample from Hobbledehoy on etsy.
Still working on my tour de fleece braid from 2013, finished the second skein. Only 1 more to go! Up to 238 yards right now before washing the skeins.

Brainstorming:
Tour de Sock Training
Any ideas on some socks that I can knit so that I can practice my speed knitting skills?

Enabling
Postcards from Seattle

KAL:
We will be having a fun KAL coming pretty soon. I will talk more about it when the prize(s) come.

Review:

Podcasts I am listening to:
Also Lala from The Knitgirllls participates.
Just One More Row (Newly listening to this podcast, just this week. Super exciting!)

Random Chatter:
It’s been 2 weeks, last weekend I wanted to record but I had no time because I am a procrastinator.
College Campus tour ~ thought I would have lot of knitting time, but forgot my knitting…
Sock Madness Update
Tour de Sock regristration is up, I am on Team Wait For It if you wanna follow me there. I will also be setting up a thread in the ravelry group as well.
Went for a field trip to plant trees, really fun, but got super sunburnt
Not able to podcast next week since I will be out of town for Mother’s Day.

You can find me on Ravelry as Punkin97 and I have a fantastic Ravelry group: The Average Teenage Knitter Podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment